LIST BY TAG
Live w/ Lazer Zebras @ KUTICLUB vs MUSA ULLAKOLLA
I'm playing a show together with Lazer Zebras (hey, brand new album!) for this party/exhibition and release party for Digi-Kuti #57, a comics/zine which I believe will contain some PETSCII and Teletext and stuff. Tommi Musturi is partly behind this, so I think we're all in for a treat. Also playing: 64mula (FI), Draama-Helmi & Kuupuu (FI), Fyoelk (BE), Keränen (FI), Marjatta (FI) and Ray Manta (AUS).
On 3 September just login to the world, walk around in the online exhibition, listen to the gigs and dance with your avatar! More info below (copied from Fayzbook).
Station of Commons provides streaming Open Source technology for Kuticlub vs Musa Ullakolla.
Station of Commons is an ongoing Collaborative initiative by Grégoire Rousseau (Helsinki) and Juan Gomez (Geneva) Initiated in February 2020, Station of Commons investigates the
possibilities of reappropriating technology within public space. The
point of departure of the research questions both centralized knowledge and data centers operated by major organizations and its underlyingsocial implications. What are the interdependences between the users, the providers, the services, the technology and related knowledge at work? And how to rethink another model of shared empowerment situated in time and space unique to its agent, or communities?
(You may listen to the gigs as well through SoC site.)
THE CLUB TAKES PLACE IN A VIRTUAL "PARADISE" AND SOME OTHER "ROOMS" IN THE SWGBBO VIRTUAL WORLD.
GO TO -> http://fak.ovh/
BUILD YOUR CHARACTER AND ENJOY THE FUTURE!
(Detailed instructions below, dont be scared, it is really easy! No entrance fee!)
HOW TO GET IN TO THE PARTY WORLD:
0. Creating your character in advance is recommended ! Swgbbo is open all the time, you can go there whenever.
1. Using Chrome, go to http://fak.ovh/
2. Click "Register for free" to create your user account. There are no email checks, you can use a fake address. Click on "TO SWGBBO" button. The room links from the main page don't work.
3. Allow Flash. This can be done by clicking on the lock icon next to the address bar in Chrome. Click "site settings", navigate to Flash and switch it to allow.
4. You can move the youtube window from the border dragging it around the window. You can also minimize the window from the top bar. Youtube window will have live visuals on the event
5. You can edit your character's appearance by clicking on "Me" + "Clothes" in the bottom taskbar. In the same taskbar, click on "Rooms" to see the list of available rooms in the Isolation club. Click on a room's title to enter...
6. Walk around and get to know the rooms and objects in them. You can double click on certain objects to use them. There are also doors and teleports that will transport you to another room with a double click.
7. You can DANCE and do other stuff by clicking on your character. You can also edit your character's appearance from here.
8. Talk by typing your message in the box at the bottom of the screen.
9. Toggle music on or off and adjust the volume from the controls in the upper left corner.
10. Create your own after party rooms as you please!
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, ASK!
Me and Josh Bailey's live performance in New Zealand with his own tesla coil instrument Chime Red is out now on protoDATA as Son Ionic. It comes on an SD-card that sits on this amazing A2 PETSCII-poster by Tommi Musturi (aka Electric). The card contains all the songs as audio and video, as well as the C64 source files, and a small intro with the poster graphics animated.
Most of the songs have been released before, but have been remixed for this performance and to include Josh's tesla coil instrument Chime Red.